Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer

Lately I feel like my Summer has been ruined. Mostly because we bought a house and moved in.Besieds the fact that exactly one week after buying our home my husbands job transferred him over an hour away. Which would be ok if he work normal hours. Well good news is we got the house for an AMAZING price and it's within walking distance to the kids school. Over the next week I will be posting before pictures of the rooms in our home. Except for the girls room. I already painted it so you will only see a finished product. Here is a picture of what I did today.


Also at mom's group on Wednesday we decided to do a cupcake wars theme. It was really fun. ALthough I am quite picky and did not like a couple of them but it was still a great night. Here are the pictures I took.




No comments: