Friday, January 22, 2010

So I am awful at this.



But seeing as I want to take a picture a day we are going to try this again.

This is a picture of the two older ones at our christmas eve mass. Eric is making his first communion this year so he was able to be a king. I have recently joined a moms group and feel like my life is getting back on track. I have decided to do more homeschool activitires with my children and do once a month cooking. It has worked out well for us. Now that I don't just throw something together quick we are eating heathier and Adriana & I have gotten less headaches.

Now onto a picture of things I have been working on. I should mention I have been slacking in that department as well. This is a page that our disney pictures will sometime make themselves into. I am off to work on some playdate activities and birthday invitations for Christophers third birthday.

No comments: