Friday, January 7, 2011

Reality

I think it hit hard yesterday. I finally realized that as much as I want too I cannot do everythinig by myself. Thats a very hard thing for me to say. I have major control issues and I need to learn how to let go. Like I said before we will be married 10 years this year and are still very young. Statistics were stacked against us but somehow we made it work.

My husband works very hard to support us but unfortunatly that makes me the primary parent 80% of the time. Having two with medical issues was fine. I could handle it. Now balancing school IEPS therapy and my other two children plus extra activities. moms group,crafting,couponing,cooking not sleepimng nearly as much as I should finally got to me. I am finally taing the ofers of let me take the kids for awhile. WHich as I said is hard for me. Hopefully it will help make a less stressed me.

No comments: