Thursday, February 24, 2011

Krazy Koupon Lady

I bought her book and have to say I have read the whole thing twice already. She has motivated me more then she could possibly know. Not just with Couponing either. I cannot wait to put all this knowledge to use.

Lately my life has spun pretty out of control. The stress has continued to take over while at the same time I am adding more to the never ending lisyt of things I do on a daily basis. I have been extremely irratable,Tired and been getting small bruises or purple spots up and down my kegs and sometimes on my arms. When they go away a new batch appears. With everything going on with my son and his drs the kids extra activities moms group taekwando and kick boxing. I have no time or energy to take care of myself. My support system is my grandparents and they go to texas during the winter. I always think I can handle it or when I get a phone call can you do this or that I always say yes. Even though in my heart I know I can't.

There have been many times that I have felt like a bad parent because I get frustrated over the smallest things. I yell and I never used to be like that. My poor husband we have not had a stress free conversation in months. I just hope I can get back to feeling like myself again sometime very soon.

On a more positive note I am going scrapbooking all day saturday kid free. I am hoping to come home refreshed and a little less stressed. Which I know I won't be because the whole time I will be away from home I will be thinking of the laundry I should be doing or packing up the kidsrooms so we can switch rooms and set up Erics loft. Also how selfish I am for getting a sitter and leaving them all day.

No comments: