Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Krazy coupon lady.

I have officially become obsessed with coupons. I am slowly building a good size stockpile. My husband had complained quite a bitabout al the toothpaste mens deoderant and mens bodywash we have accumulated. Not to mention the years worth of shampoo and conditioner and yet I keep buying more. I had to add a second cabinet for condiments too.

So... After thinking and thinking about what to do with some of the extras. My sister came into mind. She has just now started living by herself and moneys a little tight. She is an amzing cleaner/organizer. So I offered to supply her toiletries in exchange for cleaning. It has worked well for botyh of us. Being a stay at home mom on a tight budget I have to get creative if I want/need any extra.

No comments: