Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest

Let me start off by saying I LOVE Pinterest. It seems like since I joined I have been on it for hours at a time. I have a ton of projects saved and a bunch of new ideas for the house. All of the people on there are very talented and have inspired me more then they could possibly know. This week the kids and I are going to build a fairy house. I am hopefully going to finish the girls room. So watch for pictures of that very soon. I also plan on updating my calandar I have to fill in Moms group activities. Homeschool activities for Christopher since I am planning on keeping him home with me one more year.

I found this blog hopping awhile ago and this is the first project the girls and I are making for their room. I am so sorry I do not remember what Blog or who to give credit too. I think its a great picture and Simple enough for Adriana to help with.




This is also something I am on the lookout for. Then entry way to my home is quite small and when I saw ths I immediatly knew I wanted to do this. So far I have had people call me and say I saw a headboard on the side of the road that might work. Well.... Needless to say they have not worked and my husband is less then thrilled with all the headboards in the garage. Good news is I am make a bench out of one of them for my girls room. Which is 75% finished. I really hope it turns out good.




Last thing for today. I am more determined then ever to blog more. With a theme and a set schedule I function better. Here is my ideal schedule.

Sunday is Coupon Sunday. Where I post the deals I am out for this week.
Monday is "Muffin Monday" This will be the day that I post breakfasts that I will make and freeze for the week.
Tuesday Will be Pinterest tuesday
Wednesday will be Gift making
Thursday will be updat on the house.
Friday will be a recap of my week.
Saturday will be a family outing on a budget day.

Wish me Luck I am off for the night.

No comments: