Friday, May 11, 2012

Update on goals. Now I do not feel like such a slacker.

50 Goals for 2012 Instead of making a couple of New Year's resolutions I decided to make a list of goals I would like to try and accomplish in 2012. Lets try this again. Some have stayed the same some goals have changed. 1. Be more patient with the kids. ******* 2. Floss everyday. 3. get better at staying ontop of cleaning 4. do more once a month mom cooking. 5. Follow cvs deal scenarios every week. 6. Find a way to exercise regularly. 7. Cut my grocery bill in half with coupons.***** 8. Re do the bathrooms** only two stars in progress 9. Finish cleaning/organizing the basement 10. Build my stockpile. 11. Be a better advocate for Eric and Corina.****** 12. Autism walk 2012 13. Get the kids involved in charity. ***** 14. Continue date nights every other week. 15. keep up with both blogs 16. Continue posting regularly on my blog, and learn how to give my blog a makeover. (Anyone know how?) 17. Spend more individual time with the kids. 18. Stick to a budget. 19. Use Corinas respite care. 20. Spend less money on eating out.* 21. Learn how to cook more meals. 22. Plan a family vacation this summer. 23. build a deck 24. paint my bedroom 25. start bartering more. 26. Find a new PCP I love. 27. Decorate our walls throughout our house. 28. Plan one special day per kid during the summer. B 29. Spend a lot of time at the beach this summer. 30. Eat more healthy foods. 31. Take vitamens. 32. Use more coupons. ****** 33. Work with the insurance company to pay for more therapy for Eric 34. Adriana gets braces. 35. Go to church every Sunday. 36. More quality time with the family.****** 37. Sew more. 38. Use my cricut cake for every birthday. 39. Volunteer more./learn to say no!******* 40. Say "I Love You" more and give more hugs to all of my loved ones. 41. Start Corina back in dance ******* 42. Older two in sports through the church ****** 43. start a compost bin/rain barrell * rain barrell 44. landscape/raspberry bushes.***** 45. spend more times on crafts. 46. Organize the house. 47. Go to moms group more.********* 48. volunteer at church more. 49. Get better at recycling everything that can be recycled. ******** 50. Pay the kindness forward that has been shown to me.

No comments: