Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Well it's a new year. 2012 was a pretty off year for me. My goals changed my life changed and not always for the best. I have been selfish at times and a not so good friend at times. My house is a disaster, there never seems to be enough hours in a day. I have big plans this year with a goal to obtain most of them by February. I know its a lon shot. I also need to start saving for a trip to the Grand Canyon to see my inlaws. I had big plans for today but quality time with the hubby and kids seemed like a far better idea. Tomorrow catching up on laundry and organizing the basement is my number one priority. Sad part is before Christmas I had it cleaned then everything that did not belong on the main floor of my house ended up down there. Included are the mountains of laundry that need to be finished. I tried two blogs but quickly realized I just could not keep up. Well here's hoping this blog will hold me actually follow through with things and posting so I can really see I am not just going through the motions and actually enjoying life.

No comments: