Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 goals end results.

50 Goals for 2011
Instead of making a couple of New Year's resolutions, I decided to make a list of goals I would like to try and accomplish in 2011.
1. Be more patient with the kids. **********
2. Floss everyday.
3. Follow fly lady so my house can stay clean.
4. do more once a month mom cooking.************
5. Follow cvs deal scenarios every week. ***********
6. Find a way to exercise regularly.**********
7. Cut my grocery bill in half with coupons.
8. Re do the kids rooms**********************8
9. Finish rearranging kitchen cabinets**********
10. Build my stockpile.***************************
11. Be a better advocate for Eric and Corina.**
12. Autism walk 2011
13. Get the kids involved in charity.
14. Continue date nights every other week.*************
15. NKOTB concert!!!
16. Continue posting regularly on my blog, and learn how to give my blog a makeover. (Anyone know how?)
17. Spend more individual time with the kids. *****
18. Stick to a budget.
19. Use Corinas respite care.
20. Spend less money on eating out.*************
21. Learn how to cook more meals.********************
22. Plan a family vacation this summer.
23. Save money for vegas.
24. Convince travis to go to vegas.
25. Renew our wedding vows. 10 years :)
26. Find a new PCP I love.
27. Decorate our walls throughout our house.***********
28. Plan one special day per kid during the summer. Big plans :)*********
29. Spend a lot of time at the beach this summer.
30. Eat more healthy foods.
31. Take vitamens.
32. Use more coupons.*************************
33. Work with the insurance company to pay for more therapy for Eric
34. Adriana gets braces.
35. Go to church every Sunday.*********
36. More quality time with the family.******************
37. Sew more.
38. Use my cricut cake for every birthday.
39. Volunteer more. *************************
40. Say "I Love You" more and give more hugs to all of my loved ones. *******
41. Start Corina back in gymnastics.
42. Older two in sports through the church
43. Take more pictures.******************
44. scrapbook all the pictures.
45. spend more times on crafts. ********
46. Organize the house.
47. Go to moms group more.******************
48. volunteer at church more.
49. Get better at recycling everything that can be recycled.**************
50. Pay the kindness forward that has been shown to me. *********

26 out of 50 is not as well as I had intended but I also did not think we would be buying a house essentially ruining all summer/vacation plans.I will beginn working on a list for 2012 and see how muchI can accomplish then. Atleast today was a wonderful day. Travis and I talked some things out and hopefully are on the road to happiness again.

No comments: