Thursday, December 22, 2011

What a day

So today for me has been awful. First of all I decided to have my first floor painted. Which I have to say I love. My husband on the otherhand was less then thriled. He always tells me if you want to have it done then go ahead. So I did well apparently he has an issue with it. Needless to say he is sound asleep and I am the one awake stressed and awake. I have no idea if its the time of year but I feel like I can never do enough. Nothing is ever right. When did we start living seperate lives? The biggest problem is when did I become ok with it?

Other than today Life has been full of ups and downs. Luckily mostly ups. I do still get in way over my head and overbook myself. Possibly to avoid being lonely. Great news I have an amazing new addiction called Pinterest. It is so much easier then blogging for me. I even have a boar for projects I have completed. Which I have great intentions of later posting to my blog. I would also like to figure out a way to get it going so it looks as good as other peoples blogs.

Tomorrow well..... Technically today because it is almost four in the morning and I am still awake only god knows why. Anyhow tomorrow is the day my kitchen gets panited. which means I can finally decorate the house and hopefully be motivated to keep it clean. I struggle with that and am starting to think I am depressed. Now is the time where I wish I had insurance and could get into a Dr's and find out forsure.

No comments: