Friday, December 30, 2011

UGH!!!!!

Since I am home sick stuck in bed I figured now is as ood of time as any to post/ Nothing better to do since there is not much on tv this is the next best thing. One of my babysitting kids has mono. I am starting to think I may have it as well. What a mess my whole body hurts. My throat hurts and I am utterly exhausted. Yesterday my friend Jenny and I went to dinner at Enso. It was amazing. It was so nice to have adult conversation at dinner. I know we eat together as a family and I do talk to Travis but without kids the cnversations usually are a bit nicer. I will say on Christmas eve Travis and I took the kids to applebees they were AMAZING. I never actually stop and think of how well behaved my kids actually are. I know at home they can e monsters but atleast they are good in public. SN: My version of monsters is not normal according to my mom frends.

I was always full of parenting fears. Even though from day one I knew I wanted a big family. I was always afraid I would screw things up. That I would have the wild out of control kids. I have to proudly say I don't sure they can try my patience at times. Like this morning our oldest woke up with an attitude and of course I had to put her in her place. Since then she has helped with lunch and brought me lunch in bed. I really need to take here out one day soon just her and I so she knows how much I appreciate her. She is the one I have the hardest time with. YOunger kids are so much easier to relate to. For instance she has two friends. WHo are siblings. who the one just does not listen the nine year old yells/swears/tries to hit her mom. I let my daughter stay the night over there and she tried coming home with a little attitude. which quickly changed and led her to tell me all the horrible things that girl said/did. Her other friend which I should mention I am friends with both of these parents dyed her 10 year olds hair blonde and lets her wear eyeliner. Granted I do allow Adriana to have a facebook page. We have a lot of family out of state. She does not have free access to it nor does she get on unsupervised. Her friend however is on it all the time. Seeing as I am "friends" with this child I can see what she posts and the thoughts are a lot more grown up then my daughter. Maybe I am being naive of course I do not know everthing in her head. But I never remotley here her talk about those things at all.

I gugess what I am saying is being a very young mother of four. I appreciate my children and think we are on track for a great life. I know I may complain about my husband/family but they Are truly amazing and the loves of my life. I guess I better go to bed. Cold medicine has kicked in enough rambling from me for the day. Hopefully I will have more craft related posts tomorrow. Hopefully the skating rink has wifi.

No comments: