Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another day another post.

I think I am doing wonderful at posting. Today I was in a freezer meal swap at my frind Jenny's It was great. This month was the first time I actually like all of the meals. I made chicken tortilla soup. Hopefully they like it.I think its ok but people seem to like it and I typically have all the ingredients in the house. Here is the recipe with a few minor adjustments.

Chicken tortilla soup
Ingredients
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken 1
(15 ounce) can black beans 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
Directions
Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.

I added a can of cream of chicken soup. Now that I reread this I realized that I did not drain the corn and only put one can of chicken broth. I still think it looked/tasted good. crap hopefully they like it.

No comments: